Search This Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2012

First post... jumping right in!

 So I've been crafting for as long as I can remember, as I come from a long line of crafters. I'm also a published author, with both craft instruction books and novels under my pen name, Bethany Aan.

On this blog, I intend to document my adventures through projects, new crafts, new tools/kits/fun stuff for older crafts, etc. When possible, I plan to do reviews on new products as well as reviews on products that have been around awhile, but I've only just discovered them.

For those who have landed here by some odd search, I practice the following arts. These are just the ones I can remember at this time, and will be added to as I either recall or learn more. :)



 Do a lot/ most knowledgeable:
* Crochet
* Knitting

* sprang

Do less often, but usually in 'bursts':
* needle-point


* cross-stitch
* tole painting
* re-enactment garb sewing (medieval, SCA)
* spinning
* cake decorating
* Quilting/Patchwork
* baking
* Beading

Don't do very often, but have the stuff and the basic knowledge:
* stamping
* embossing
* locker-hooking
* leatherworking

Just learning but like so far:

* Quilling

 And by 'just learning', I mean that I picked it up the day before Thanksgiving and have made three things to this date. :D

So let the fun begin! I'll post as I have projects in the works, or as folks want to see more of a particular craft. I have tons of pics that I can upload as examples of the different crafts I've done, so don't be afraid to ask to see some of them, along with an explanation of the process, supplies, etc. :) I'd like this to be a helpful, informative blog, with lots of interaction, if possible.

Enjoy!





 
 

 








 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment